Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday - Sept 20th

Yesterday was a nice day of rest after so many busy days. I awoke on Sunday morning and watched Texas eek a win out in a dog fight. It was ugly, but I will take it. Would anyone have traded last year's loss for a ten point victory? I would in a heartbeat. I hear Colt had the flu so that might explain the slow start offensively. After the game, I excercised and then worked in the executive lounge for the rest of the day. I feel very rested and ready for another exciting week in Beijing.

It's Monday morning here now and Qiang, another attorney I work with here in China, picked me up at my hotel. I am now working out of their guest office. Coca-Cola Light (Diet Coke for you Yankees) is plentiful and the internet connection is fast. This afternoon after lunch and some more work, we will visit Beijing's silk market. I'm told this market has both counterfeit and legitimate goods so it will be interesting to the see this peculiar microcosm.

Have a great week!

Hook'em,
Craig

1 comment:

  1. At least they didn't have you try the traditional Korean dishes of: worm soup,
    or roast dog! ds

    ReplyDelete